Etherium Hits New All-Time High, Expected to Rise Further, How to Buy
On April 28th, Ethereum (ETH) reached a new all-time high price of over $2,700 trading at KSh 292,490 at the time of publishing this.
According to Experts, ETH is expected to continue increasing towards $2,725 and potentially $3,210. Similarly, ETH/BTC is also expected to continue moving upwards.
How to Buy Etherium in Kenya
Ethereum is an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that runs smart contracts. In other words, Ethereum is a blockchain with a built-in programming language that allows people to build applications on top of it. To pay for operations run on the Ethereum network, people use Ethereum’s cryptocurrency, called Ether.
Buy Ethereum with Credit Card on Binance
You can directly purchase Ethereum with a credit card on Binance. Open an account here. This is the best and easiest route to buy Ethereum using a debit card or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
- To get started open the Binance app, select “wallets” from the home screen
- Next, select “Spot”
- Search and select ETH
- Next, select “Credit/Debit Card”
- Enter the amount you want to buy in KES
- Select pay with “Bank Card”
- Accept the terms and Finish.
- You will receive the funds in your spot wallet.
Buy ETH on P2P
Step 1If you aren’t registered, register here. Open the Binance app go to the home page and click “P2P Trading”.On the P2P page, click the (1) “Buy” tab and the crypto you want to buy (2) ETH in this case, and then from the available ads, select an ad and click (3) “Buy”.Step 2Enter the quantity you want to buy, confirm the seller’s payment method(s), and click “Buy ETH”.Step 3Transfer the money directly via MPesa to the seller based on the seller’s payment information provided within the payment time limit, and then click “Transfer the fund”. Tap on the payment method you transferred to, then click “Transferred, next”Step 4The status will be “Releasing”. Once the seller has released the cryptocurrency, the transaction is completed. You can click “Transfer to Spot Wallet” to transfer the digital assets to your Spot Wallet.You can click “Wallet” at the bottom and then “Fiat” to check the crypto you bought in your fiat wallet. You can also click “Transfer” and transfer the cryptocurrency to your spot wallet for trading.
If you do not receive the cryptocurrency 15 minutes after clicking “Transferred, next”, you can contact the seller by clicking the “Phone” or “Chat” icon on the top or you can click “Appeal”, select a “Reason for Appeal”, and “Upload Proof”. Our customer support team will assist you in processing the order.
Binance supports the deposit of more than 150 cryptocurrencies, several of which you can exchange for Ethereum at some of the best rates in the market.
- First, you will need a wallet with an exchange that has listed Doge, open one with Binance here if you don’t already have one.
- You will need to join their peer-to-peer (p2p) trading platform and buy some BUSD, USDT, or Bitcoin, you can also send Bitcoin you already own to your Binance spot wallet.
- Head over to trades, select spot, and select the currency you have a balance, for example, if you bought Bitcoin, select the BTC/ETH pair.
- Click on buy then select the amount of ETH you want to buy.
- That’s it you have traded in some ETH for Bitcoin.
Tech Savvy and Enthusiast, Android Lover … Can help on Tech-related issue because is a passion to me