YouTube is one of the most used media today compared to TV. Many videos from various countries, YouTube also features subtitles or CC in various languages. This is how to download YouTube subtitles on Android.
English translations in the subtitle feature are automatically created by bots. But for other languages, it is still not available automatically, so you need to download the subtitles online.
Let’s delve right into it.
Here’s how to download YouTube subtitles on Android summarized by Naijaknowhow:
- Open the YouTube application on each of your devices.
- Search for the video you want to download the subtitles for. Click the ‘Share’ button and copy the video link by selecting ‘Copy Link’.
- Then open the browser on your Android phone and visit the website yousubtitles.com. Then enter the copy of the video link in the field provided and click the ‘Download’ button.
- Wait a few moments, this website will display a variety of subtitle options available on YouTube videos. You can directly choose which one of the languages you want to download.
- Wait for the subtitles to be downloaded successfully and will have the extension.
That’s how to download YouTube CC subtitles that you can follow on your Android phone. Good luck!
Tech Savvy and Enthusiast, Android Lover … Can help on Tech-related issue because is a passion to me