Cardless withdrawal has become a thing in Nigeria especially with the rate at which police harassment and cruelty is on the rise. In this article, I will be explaining how you can make a cardless withdrawal for Stanbic IBTC bank when aren’t in possession of your ATM or debit card.
The Stanbic IBTC ease wallet is an electronic wallet designed to meet the need of Nigerian using the unique combination of technology and agent network. Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet allows you to carry out a lot of transactions including withdrawing money from an ATM without using your debit card. Instead, you can opt to receive a unique code from your bank to your phone (through SMS) that you can then use at an eligible ATM to verify your cash withdrawal.
Let’s delve deeper as we explore how to get started.
How To Withdraw Money From Stanbic IBTC Account Without An ATM Card:
Here is how to setup Stanbic IBTC cardless withdrawal using the USSD code or mobile app.
- Dial *909# >> then navigate to @ease wallet or download and install the ease wallet app on your device.
- For those just getting started, you will need to create an ease wallet with your phone number.
- After successfully creating an ease wallet account number (which is your phone number without the first zero… For example, 8061110000), you can then proceed to fund your account.
- To do a cardless withdrawal, simply select the option to generate a Paycode and proceed to the next step.
- Go to the nearest Stanbic IBTC Cardless enabled ATM, follow the cardless withdrawal feature and authenticate a withdrawal using the Paycode from your ease wallet.
There you go! I hope you find this guide on Stanbic IBTC cardless withdrawal helpful? If so, then don’t hesitate to hit the share button and follow us across all social media platforms.
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this post.
Tech Savvy and Enthusiast, Android Lover … Can help on Tech-related issue because is a passion to me