MTN mPulse Tariff Plan and Migration Code | This post contain benefits of MTN mPulse call plan, how to migrate to MTN mPulse and their call rates.
MTN newly introduced a tariff plan called mPulse. Unlike the MTN Pulse, this plan was created for kids and teenagers between the ages of 9 – 15 years. This prepaid tariff plan comes with amazing mouth drooling offers especially in the aspect of data for browsing. It offers more data size for an affordable price!
This new MTN plan is specially targetted to all tech-savvy Nigerian teenager ready to kickstart their digital life. MTN mPulse package comes with a voice plan and a website which hosts a variety of courses and study aids to help children from Primary 1 to SS3 to excel.
According to Mr Oluwole Rawa, MTN General Manager in charge of Consumer Marketing, he said that the portal would provide a bouquet of single and multiplayer games as well as skill videos. Rawa said that it would come from computer programming, fashion designing, medicine and blogging to engineering, writing, data science and motivational speaking.
How to register for on the website: Simply visit this https://mpulse.mtnonline.com to get started!
Without further ado, let’s dive right into details of the MTN mPulse tariff plan!
mPulse Tariff Benefits
Apart from the aforementioned website benefits, the mPulse tariff plan gives students lots of freebies including:
- N200 Birthday Reward: mPulse Customers will be rewarded with a birthday gift of N200 on the day of their birthday as long as their birthday details are captured before the birthday.
- Free WhatsApp for 7 days every month: Customers on MTN mPulse plan will enjoy 7 days free WhatsApp access upon the first recharge of N100 and above in a calendar month.
- Bonus on recharge 10MB on N100; 20MB on N200 (7-day bonus validity)- on the first recharge in a calendar week (7 days).
- Parent-Child Link: For ease and convenience, a parent will be able to link a child’s number to her/his number and automatically share a set amount of airtime/data on a weekly/monthly basis.
MTN mPulse Data Plans
There are 2 special data plans which students on mPulse tariff can buy to access the mPulse website:
- 350MB for N50 (weekly plan)
- 1.2GB for N150 (Monthly plan)
How to Migrate to MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
There are three ways you can activate this plan on your device;
- Dial *344*1# from a new or existing MTN SIM or…
- Send ‘mPulse’ to 131 or…
- Download MyMTNApp, go to tariff plan and select mPulse
How many minutes do I get with N100 on MTN mPulse?
It allows you to make National calls at 15k/secs, so let us calculate what you’ll get with just N100 recharge card.
Let’s do the calculations:
- N0.15kobo X 60 seconds = N9.00k for one minute
- So, with N100 recharge card, you will get > N100/N9.0 ≅ 11 minutes 11 seconds
YOU WILL GET 200 NAIRA BONUS AIRTIME ONCE EVERY YEAR ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!
>> Have you seen: SmartVALUE plan, it gives you 15k/seconds (No first call access charge)?
If you’ve tried the MTN mPulse, please share with us your experience with the above plan.
Tech Savvy and Enthusiast, Android Lover … Can help on Tech-related issue because is a passion to me