Want to know how to restore deleted photos on your Android smartphone? Here are two useful tools you can use to recover lost pictures easily.
In this day and age, the smartphone does not only function as a communication tool but can also be a medium of entertainment. Various activities can be done with cellphones such as recording sound, making videos, playing games and capturing moments.
However, the moment captured could have been erased from the mobile phone either intentionally or not. Now the lost file can be restored. To restore photos that have been deleted is not as easy as restoring files on a PC.
To recover photos on mobile phones we need a third-party app to be able to restore photos that have been deleted.
Table of Contents
Here is how to restore deleted photos using a third-party application (2 easy ways);
Follow the steps below to learn how to use DigDeep app;
- Download and install the application from Play Store first, after downloading it starts immediately.
DownloadQR-CodeDigDeep Image RecoveryDeveloper: GreatStuffAppsPrice: Free
- After running, this application takes a while but not more than 10 minutes, after the scan is complete, the application will display the folder that contains the collection of applications. You only need to find photos that have been deleted, then open them.
- After finding the photo you want to restore, mark the photo and then tap Restore.
- Once done, there will be a popup display then click Check to see the results of the restore.
- To view photos that have been restored, open the Gallery application then find the Restore Pictures folder.
THIS DIGDEEP APPLICATION TURNS OUT THAT NOT ALL PHOTOS THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED CAN BE RESTORED BY YOU.
2. Restore Image
Follow the steps below to learn how to use Restore Image app;
- Download and install the application from the Google Play Store.
DownloadQR-CodeRestore Image (Super Easy)Developer: AlpacaSoftPrice: Free+
- Open the application then select Search the image you want to restore option (find the photo you want to restore).
- Select a folder, select the photo that you want then select the Restore image option in the lower left.
- After that, photos can automatically be restored.
- To view photos that have returned please open the Internal Storage Options – select the Restore Image folder – Open the photo.
IN THIS APPLICATION ALSO, NOT ALL PHOTOS THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED CAN BE RESTORED AGAIN. SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO DELETE A PHOTO, MAKE SURE THE PHOTO REALLY ISN’T NEEDED ANYMORE.
Well, that’s a tutorial that can help you to restore photos that have been deleted either intentionally or unintentionally. Never forget to backup photos on Android so you do not regret if deleted and can not be restored again.
Tech Savvy, Enthusiast, Graphic Designer (Aspiring WEBDEV), Samsung/Pixel Lover, Occasional Blogger – Business -Family Man… Can help on Tech-related issue because is a passion to me