First Bank Transfer Codes | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from First Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet.
Nothing is stopping you from doing a money transfer from First Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
First Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (Android, iOS, Windows etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your union account.
Here’s the USSD Code To Transfer Money From First Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
First Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# to transfer. For example, dial *894*5000*1234567890* to transfer N5,000 Naira to 1234567890 (this is not a real 10-digits NUBAN account number).
Transfer Money Using First Bank Mobile App
You can use the codes I’ve listed above with or without an internet connection on your phone, however, what happens when you can’t use them because you’ve misplaced the phone number associated with your bank account?
As an alternative, you can use this method below
Are you new to First Bank USSD Banking? Here’s how to get started:
Prerequisite: You must have an existing FirstBank debit card(s) linked to your account(s).
- Simply dial *894*0#
- A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN, and get started!
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer easily… So work smart, work fast! Thanks for the read.
Tech Savvy and Enthusiast, Android Lover … Can help on Tech-related issue because is a passion to me